2009年3月26日星期四

Jay-Z:A Prelude To Blueprint 3[Explicit][2009]

Jay-Z recently announced that he’s decided to take his time with his next album, Blueprint 3.Originally expected late last year and then rumored to have a release date of February 09, Jay recently told MTV,“I’m gonna take my time with it. I don’t have any quotas, and that’s a good thing. It may be too freeing. It’s agood thing and a bad thing. You know, I think I need some restrictions. ‘Cause if I had restrictions, I would havedone it in three weeks. I would have made what I believe to be a great piece of art.”With that being said and us being huge Jay stans on the site, we simply cannot wait for the album. So to hold usover, we’ve compiled a mix of tracks that have either been recorded or leaked since the release of American Gangster.Fact of the matter is, Jay stays busy. Whether it’s recording tracks for the new album, hopping on someoneelse’s album, or helping make a remix that much fresher, there’s enough material here to hold us over.


Tracklist:
01. Jockin’ Jay-Z
02. Swagga Like Us (ft. T.I., Lil Wayne & Kanye West)
03. Boys (Remix)(ft. M.I.A.)
04. My President Is Black (Remix)(ft. Young Jeezy)
05. History
06. Mr. Carter (ft. Lil Wayne)
07. I Do It For Hip Hop (ft. Ludacris & Nas)
08. Gutted (ft. Beanie Sigel)
09. Brooklyn (Go Hard)
10. Blow The Whistle [freestyle]
11. Maybach Music (ft. Rick Ross)
12. Ain’t I
13. A Billi
14. When The Money Goes
15. Lost+ (ft. Coldplay)
16. Put On (Remix)(ft. Young Jeezy)
17. He Asked For It (ft. Uncle Murda)
18. Go Hard (Remix)(ft. DJ Khaled & Kanye West)
19. You’re Welcome (ft. Mary J Blige & Swizz Beatz)


0 评论: